Remarks on this website
This website is operated by AIMECHATEC, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company"). When using this site, please read in advance the following matters and our company's personal information protection policy, and use after your consent.
We do not guarantee anything about the contents, and any other information, etc. provided on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "contents, etc."). We will not take any responsibility even if any damage occurs due to the use of contents, etc. We may change the contents of this website without prior notice, or discontinue or suspend the operation of our website.
Copyright, trademark, etc.
Copyrights, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property Rights on all contents (such as sentences, images, designs, trademarks, logo marks, etc.) posted on this website are belonged to us, our affiliates or other rights holders. Using (including reproduction, alteration, distribution, sending, etc.) exceeding the scope permitted by laws and regulations such as private use without prior consent of our company cannot be permitted.
In case of using this website, it is recommended to use the latest version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari. Depending on setting of the terminal used by customer, some browsers, and applications, the display may become unintended one.
In using this website, the following acts are prohibited.
- ・Acts that are or might be disadvantageous, or damaging to us or third parties
- ・Acts that are or might be slandering our directors or employees of our company
- ・Acts that are or might be impairing our credibility or dignity, such as against public order and morals
- ・Acts that are or might be leading to criminal acts or acts to be connected to criminal acts
- ・Acts that are or might be violating laws, statutes or ordinances
- ・Acts that are or might be causing misunderstanding alliance or partnership with our company.
- ・Acts that are or might be causing misunderstanding that our company recognizes, guarantees, supports or recommends the linking website.
- ・Acts that are impairing the clarity of this website such as framing link, etc.
- ・Acts that our company deem inappropriate
In principle, we will not provide personal information to third parties except as provided below.
- ・In case there is consent of the provider
- ・In case there is any stipulations in Personal Information Protection Law or any other laws and regulations
Inquiries about personal information (correction, disclosure, and deletion)
- ・Inquiries to companyinformation (Inquiry Form)
Notation of company name
For Notating company name on this website, notation such as "Co., Ltd." may be omitted.
We recognize the importance of personal information and have established a policy for personal information protection. We will properly manage and use personal information to be kept from customers based on our personal information protection policy.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The use of this website and the interpretation and application of the items described on this website page are governed by Japanese law. In regard to any disputes relating to the use of this website, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Inquiries regarding this website
For inquiries about this website, please contact us from "Inquiry form".
When exporting (or providing to non-residents) the technology, program, or purchased products provided by this website, please comply with the "Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Control Law" and other applicable laws and regulations.